• Reduces building repair costs, such as painting.
• Reduces ice surface maintenance.
• Helps eliminate fog and condensation.
• Increases capacity of ice-making equipment.
• Engineered to be virtually maintenance free.
• Very simple and energy efficient operation, simply turn on & forget about it.
• Built-in automatic defrost cycle rapidly removes ice build-up on the coils, eliminating long downtime.
Indoor Ice arenas are the heart and soul of the ice rink industry. These facilities are typically at the core of local communities and provide endless recreational opportunities for both youth and adults. Paramount to their success are sustainable design and energy efficient equipment that keep utilities low.
Outdoor portable ice rinks are among the most popular and profitable venues for city centers, plazas, town parks and shopping malls. Typically operated between November and March, each rink is unique and requires the highest levels of quality, innovation and planning to succeed.
Dasherboards are arguably the most prominent and easily recognizable piece of equipment inside an ice rink. Safety and longevity are of the highest importance, requiring innovative design and quality craftsmanship.