• Painted Steel Frames (3 Layers Automotive Grade, White Finish).
• Equipped with 1/2" Clear Polycarbonate, UV Stabilized to prevent aging due to solar radiation.
• Designed for outdoor and seasonal ice rink application.
• Custom Designed to install LED light under the caprail. Great design for Ice shows and exhibitions.
• Each Typical Panel is 96" long and 42" high, with two (2) fastener holes on each vertical frame, and one (1) anchor holes at the bottom horizontal frame.
Indoor Ice arenas are the heart and soul of the ice rink industry. These facilities are typically at the core of local communities and provide endless recreational opportunities for both youth and adults. Paramount to their success are sustainable design and energy efficient equipment that keep utilities low.
Outdoor portable ice rinks are among the most popular and profitable venues for city centers, plazas, town parks and shopping malls. Typically operated between November and March, each rink is unique and requires the highest levels of quality, innovation and planning to succeed.
Dasherboards are arguably the most prominent and easily recognizable piece of equipment inside an ice rink. Safety and longevity are of the highest importance, requiring innovative design and quality craftsmanship.