• Just connect the inlet hose of the hose reel to your water line and you can put a new layer of ice on your ice rink.
• Ideal for backyard ice rinks.
• Fabricated from heavy duty stainless.
• It comes with internationally patented mini resurfacer towel.
• Towel is easy to install and remove, held on with velcro.
• With sandblasted Stainless Steel frame Hose Reel constructed large enough for 5/8" inside diameter hose of up to 120 ft. length. It has permanently lubricated pillow block bearings to assure smooth rotation. Hand crank.
• Arenas need to Hand Resurfacers on hand, in case the Resurfacer breaks down.
Indoor Ice arenas are the heart and soul of the ice rink industry. These facilities are typically at the core of local communities and provide endless recreational opportunities for both youth and adults. Paramount to their success are sustainable design and energy efficient equipment that keep utilities low.
Outdoor portable ice rinks are among the most popular and profitable venues for city centers, plazas, town parks and shopping malls. Typically operated between November and March, each rink is unique and requires the highest levels of quality, innovation and planning to succeed.
Dasherboards are arguably the most prominent and easily recognizable piece of equipment inside an ice rink. Safety and longevity are of the highest importance, requiring innovative design and quality craftsmanship.